LICENSING AND RENEWALS
Keeping track of your software utilization is a must to comply with Australian laws on copyrighted software. You need a detailed analysis of your hardware and software assets to determine what you've purchased in what’s actually deployed on your network. Getting visibility across your network is difficult if you want to optimise software expenses.
WHY YOU NEED TO PERFORM REGULAR SOFTWARE COMPLIANCE AUDIT?
- Perform regular audits is to negotiate better pricing from vendors.
- Avoid vendor fines.
- Avoid bad PR
- Better understand software expense and utilisation
- Ensure the right users have the right tools
- Re-assign purchased licenses
- Avoid unnecessary purchases
- Stabilise your software maintenance fee's
To perform one audit can take weeks to perform. We have tools which gather the information which we translate for you in plain English. Microboss Software Auditing services can deliver an easy to understand base assessment and then compare this against your policy and purchase history. Our tools scan over 500+ software vendor applications like Adobe, Microsoft, Autodesk and hundreds of others. Get in touch and let our team deal with software audits and compliance.
HOW CAN WE ASSIST?
- Hardware and Software Renewal Management
- Cloud Adoption Analysis
- Server Configuration Analysis
- Deployment Plan Progress Tracking
- Cloud Contract Optimisation
- Cost Allocation and setting budgets
- True Up and Compliance
- Billing Optimisation
- Ad hoc Licensing Advice
Continuous License Advisory Services are bespoke and built around your specific needs. We act as an extension of your team and guarantee you access to our team for the duration of service. Our independent service will provide you access to some or all of our services portfolio on a continuous basis. We will perform your vendor management and contracts on a 1-3 year basis.