PowerEdge T30 Server
PowerEdge T30 Server
Available to Order
Dell PowerEdge T30 Mini-tower Server - 1 x Xeon E3-1225 v5 - 8 GB RAM - 1 TB HDD - Serial ATA/600 Controller - 1 Processor Support - 64 GB RAM Support - Gigabit Ethernet - 1 x 290 W
By storing and sharing information on a server, the PowerEdge T30 helps you improve access to information, simplify processes and get more done in less time. Overcome the complexity of data and applications and get organized on a central T30 server:
- Eliminate misplaced and lost data, images and videos due to inchessneaker-netinches file sharing. Users can share files and collaborate with central file storage to eliminate the headaches of having multiple copies and versions of files spread out among users.
- Consolidate data, images and videos stored on multiple media and media types in multiple locations. With the storage capacity of a server, you can centrally store user data and organize your stacks of DVDs, USB drives and external hard drives.
The PowerEdge T30 server packs large internal storage capacity and capable performance into a mini-tower chassis designed to deliver efficient and worry-free operation. With the T30, data and applications from multiple desktops, workstations and mobile devices can be consolidated onto a single server to boost collaboration and productivity.
Depending on your needs, you can take advantage of the processing power and storage density of the T30 to attain greater efficiency and productivity for your home or office.
- Save time when moving or copying files between locations. A server offers faster data transfers compared to external storage, cloud storage or email.
- Attain better business-transaction response times.
Compact and affordable design
With its compact size and low sound levels, the T30 easily installs in your small office/home office environment and operates non-disruptively.
- Unobtrusive home- and office-level acoustics: The small form factor and deskside acoustics allow you to install it virtually anywhere.
- Reduce storage and software costs: Help reduce expenses by loading your data onto the T30 and letting users share applications, avoiding the extra costs of additional external storage devices, cloud storage space and copies of software.
With or without an IT staff, the T30 makes it easy to secure your data and files with software RAID and optional backup restore solutions.
- Backup and restore: Easily implement automatic data backup with Microsoft Windows Server.
- Easy management: Update software applications in one place instead of on multiple PCs to simplify tasks and save time.
Move your business to the next level with built-in expandability for growth. The PowerEdge T30 can help you:
- Easily attach additional devices with up to 10 external USB ( six USB 3.0) ports
- Expand flexibly with four PCI/PCIe slots that allow you to grow at your own pace
- Consolidate data and media files with six internal hard drive bays supporting large storage capacity
- Drive applications and media quickly with your choice of a powerful Intel® multi-core processor
- Support large memory capacity with up to four DDR4 DIMMs to experience enhanced application response times and crisp video performance
|User Manual||Click Here|
|Maufacturer Brochure||Click Here|
|Standard Memory||8 GB|
|Controller Type||Serial ATA/600|
|Manufacturer Part Number||4ET0301201AU|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.dell.com.au|
|Product Name||PowerEdge T30 Server|
|Number of Power Supplies Installed||1|
|Processor Speed||3.30 GHz|
|Processor Model||E3-1225 v5|
|Processor Core||Quad-core (4 Core)|
|Number of Processors Supported||1|
|Number of Processors Installed||1|
|Hard Drive Interface||Serial ATA|
|Ethernet Technology||Gigabit Ethernet|
|Maximum Power Supply Wattage||290 W|
|Total Hard Drive Capacity||1 TB|
|Limited Warranty||1 Year|
|Memory Technology||DDR4 SDRAM|
|Maximum Memory||64 GB|